Here you will find information on the SATS tests that Year six will undertake in May
- Here you will find a newly released government document giving you information on the SATs tests (10.03.16)
- This link has the raw score to scaled score conversion fromthe SATs in 2016 (This may well be different for 2017)
- Click me for a copy of the SATS parents' presentation from 27th February
- Click me for a link to the Youtube video played at the start of the presentation
- This document has links to videos that explain how to answer past SATs questions from the maths papers - Click me!
- Rising Stars publishers have produced a guide for parents - Click Here - to download it.
- Click me for maths SATs tips
- Grammar Guide - a glossary of terms that will be used in school and in the test
- Parent SATS information letter 29th March 2017
- SATS timetable 2017
GPS revision videos. These videos will help you to understand some of the trickier elements of the GPS curriculum