Welcome to Year 5's Class Page
Please click on the link for the Year 5 Welcome letter
Meet our teacher
Home Learning Ideas
Home Learning Additional Ideas (Please click on the links)
|Wk Bg||English||Maths||PE||BBC Bitesize|
|20/4/20||English Wk 1||Maths Wk 1||PE Activities Wk 1||BBC Bitesize Activities & Programmes|
|27/4/20||English Wk 2||PE Activities Wk 2||BBC Bitesize Activities & Programmes|
|4/5/20||English Wk 3||PE Activities Wk 3||BBC Bitesize Activities & Programmes|
|11/5/20||English Wk 4||PE Activities Wk 4|
|18/5/20||English Wk 5|
|25/5/20||English Wk 6|
|1/6/20||English Wk 7|
|8/6/20||English Wk 8||
|15/6/20||English Wk 9||PE Activities|
|22/6/20||English Wk 10|
|29/6/20||English Wk 11||
|6/7/20||English Wk 12||
Ideas for Easter
Have a look at our Easter activities that you can find by clicking these links:
Important Documents for this term
- This terms topic is:
- We will be learning about the following:
- Science - Earth and Space
- - Describe the movement of the Earth and other planets.
- - Describe the movement of the Moon.
- - Describe the Sun, Earth and Moon as approximately spherical bodies.
- - Use the idea of the Earths rotation to explain day and night.
- English - A science fiction story.
- - An information booklet.
- - Poems with a structure.
- Art - Explore abstract paintings and create their own linked to the theme of space.
- Music -
- PE - TBC
- PHSE - Resilience
- Our Maths Topics
- Our Spelling Words
- Other important information for this term
- Suggested Year 5 Booklist
Handy Websites to use
Autumn Term Photos
Spring Term Photos
Summer Term Photos