(Last Update: Friday 29th May 2020)
The Government have said that schools will gradually re-open from June 1st 2020 starting with Reception, Yr 1 and Yr 6 before wider opening. This page will be used to give provide you with up to date information as we receive it. For any specific enquiries please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
School will always be open in term time to children of Key Worker Parents and those considered 'Vulnerable.'
Lancashire County Council Recommend Lancashire Schools Begin to Open (15/6/20)
The Chair of Governors and Mr. Stammers have agreed to follow LCC advice and are planning to reopen school to a larger number of children from 22nd June.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the links below for more guidance about our wider opening of school
- Children in Year 6 and children who will be starting in Reception in September 2020
- Dropping off and collection arrangements
- How will classes be organised?
- I don't want my child to attend
- Key Worker Provision
- What measures have the school put in to reduce the risk of getting Covid-19?
- What should my child bring to school?
- What should my child wear?
- What symptoms should I look out for?
- What will my child be doing in class before the summer?
- Why can't I send my child back to school yet?
Wider Opening of School
If you haven't already done so, please complete our questionnaire which will help us as we plan groups for the wider opening from Monday 22nd June.