At Little Hoole Primary School we want all of the children to
Believe, Grow, Achieve
- Children will feel valued as unique individuals.
- Children will find learning enjoyable and often fascinating – they will be positive learners.
- Children will be confident and resilient in both their learning and wider relationships.
- Develop a positive sense of self, becoming respectful and responsible citizens who are prepared for life in a diverse and modern Britain.
- Have opportunities to nurture, develop and stretch their talents and interests.
- Learn how to be safe, secure & healthy showing excellent behaviour and attitudes to learning, knowing how to make the right choices
- Children will receive great teaching. They will feel supported and challenged.
- Children will make excellent progress as a result of the school’s curriculum which is carefully and skilfully planned, thoroughly delivered and regularly reviewed and improved.
- Children will grow in self-esteem as they realise their potential