Vision and Aims
We want everyone who leaves Little Hoole Primary School to feel like they're ten feet tall.
If you feel like you're ten feet tall you feel like you can achieve anything.
- You feel positive about yourself
- You feel safe and secure
- You have friends and people around you who like, trust and respect you
- You have people around you who behave appropriately so that everyone can get on and achieve their very best
- You get help with the things that you need to move you to the next step
- You feel challenged and supported
- You have a chance to shine
- You have a chance to take and a chance to give
- You have a chance to achieve
- You have a chance to try
You can do these things,
and we will help you to achieve them.